Yak-Power Power Plug SAE Connector w/ 4" Pig Tail
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Easily plug your 12-volt accessory into any Power Port
- Comes with the butt connectors and heat shrink tubing you need for a secure, weather-resistant connection
- Compatible with: Power Ports (YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S & YP-PMC144S), Power Panel Switching System (YP-RP5R), Power Pack Battery Box (YP-BBK) & Battery Terminal Pigtails (YP-BTP12 & YP-BTP96)
Yak-Power YP-SAE4 Power Plug
The Power Plug allows you to easily connect most 12v accessories to the Yak-Power system. Whether you want to connect a fish finder, live well pump, navigation light, or other 12v accessory that needs power while you’re out on the water, the Power Plug is all you need to power them up. Simply connect the accessory’s Positive (+) wire to the RED wire on the Power Plug and the accessory’s Ground (-) to the BLACK wire and you’re good to go. The Power Plug even comes with the butt connectors and heat shrink tubing you need for a secure, weather resistant connection.
Easily plug your 12v accessory into any Power Port, directly into the Power Panel switching system, directly into the Power Pack battery box or straight to a 12v battery using either of the Yak-Power Battery Terminal pig tails (YP-BTP12 or YP-BTP96).
The YP-SAE4 Power Plug can be used to plug 12v accessories directly into the following Yak-Power products:
- Power Ports (YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S, or YP-PMC144S)
- Power Panel switching system (YP-RP5R)
- Power Pack battery box (YP-BBK)
- Battery Terminal pig tails (YP-BTP12 or YP-BTP96)
Always make sure the Yak Power plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system together.
All SAE connectors are not exactly alike. Yak Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge real copper wire to insure a quality, weatherproof, and reliable connection.
All Yak-Power plug and play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Use of other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the Yak-Power system may cause damage to the system or to the accessories connected to the system and void your warranty.
CAUTION: Always pay attention to the actual wire colors of all Yak-Power accessory cables to insure that the RED (+) wire is always connecting to the RED (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
- Wire Gauge 14 AWG
- MPN YP-SAE4