An exceptionally warm one-piece layer designed to wear under a dry suit or any time you need serious warmth without bulk.
The Men's Thick Skin Union Suit is the original warm one-piece layering system for the coldest conditions. This form-fitting base layer keeps you toasty without being restrictive. Zipper-less super-stretch neck neoprene entry eliminates buttons, zippers, and snaps to increase comfort and durability. 4-way stretch polyester fleece is extremely soft. Men’s Union Suits are equipped with a front fly. This quick-drying base layer keeps you warm even when wet. A perfect baselayer for a variety of outdoor pursuits including skiing, snowboarding, hunting, cold weather camping, ice fishing, snowmobiling, partying, paragliding, and more.
- Super stretch neoprene neck for zipperless entry
- Front fly
- Soft, warm 4-way stretch fleece
- One-piece suit eliminates cold spots
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Size variations to fit people of most shapes and sizes (S-XXL)
- Fabric - 4-way stretch double-sided anti-pilling microfleece
- Fabric Content - 64% polyester, 29% recycled polyester, 7% spandex
- Fabric Weight - 258 g/m²
- Country of Origin - Vietnam