COME WORK FOR US!
Job Postings Below
Digital and Product Marketing Manager:
Salary: Based on experience
Based in Fletcher, North Carolina since 2012, B.I.G. Adventures creates American made kayaks at its factory. With distribution across the United States and across the globe, B.I.G. Adventures has established itself as an industry leader in fishing kayaks, recreational kayaks, whitewater kayaks and lightweight kayaks. B.I.G. Adventures is growing rapidly and is looking to hire a Digital and Product Marketing Manager.
B.I.G. Adventures is seeking an innovative digital and product marketing professional that is passionate about driving positive results with an entrepreneurial spirit. The Digital and Product Marketing Manager is responsible for helping shape the strategy and execution of B.I.G. Adventures’ rapidly growing digital marketing efforts that are aimed at growth in traffic, ecommerce sales, SEO rank and new customer acquisition. The ideal person for this position is one that continually pushes to find new and creative ways to grow each brands digital footprint. Candidates will have a proven track record of leveraging data-driven decisions, a keen awareness of the competitive landscape and always looking for creative opportunities to grow brand awareness, site traffic, and sales. The Digital and Product Marketing Manager will focus on all B.I.G. Adventures Brands. This role reports to the COO and will collaborate with the Marketing Team. The Digital and Product Marketing Manager is responsible for all digital marketing execution, optimization and reporting across all four brands.
- Oversee digital marketing programs including SEM/SEO, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, and Programmatically-driven targeted campaigns for all brands.
- Develop and own reporting on the effectiveness of all digital marketing channels against sales, margin, and acquisition targets.
- Identify promotional opportunities that can drive profitable sales and/or accelerated customer acquisition.
- Ensure the successful adoption of new technologies that help B.I.G. Adventures market online more effectively.
- Oversees the accuracy of all websites and all necessary product updates on all websites.
- Manage all relationships associated with digital marketing programs.
- Responsible for planning and managing new product releases, product positioning, pricing recommendations, identifying target audiences and post-launch follow up.
Skills and Personal Competencies:
- Strategic and Creative thinker who can uncover value in the business by capitalizing on opportunities, market conditions, consumer trends and insights.
- Ability to balance long-term goals and short-term objectives
- Comfortable with taking calculated risks to capitalize on new opportunities as the highly dynamic digital landscape evolves
- Experience with budget-management responsibility and managing financials
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to aggregate data from multiple platforms to generate insights that drive effective decision making.
- Willing and able to dive deep into business details while staying focused on the big picture
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful self-starter & thrives in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Energetic and friendly attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field
- 5+ years of direct and hands-on digital marketing and e-commerce experience with at least 3 years working in retail and/or direct-to-consumer organizations
- Advanced Google Analytics and AdWords skills
- Deep understanding of tag management platforms
- Experience with CRM and DMP platforms
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Experience in the fishing or outdoor industry is a plus
Sewing Machine Operator:
We are looking for someone with sewing, cutting, tacking skills to operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Cutting skills
- Tacking skills
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Rotational Molding Operator Position:
Kayak manufacturer in Fletcher, NC is seeking a full time Molding Operator.
The ideal candidate will...
- Have experience working with power tools
- Perform well in a team environment
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have a positive attitude
- Have previous experience in a manufacturing or technical environment
- Enjoy working with their hands
- Have some experience with computers
- Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent
This is a 2nd Shift position with the standard schedule of Monday - Thursday from 3PM - 1AM. There are overtime opportunities paid at time and a half. Overtime would likely occur on Fridays and/or Saturdays.
Medical and Dental Benefit Options Available if role becomes permanent.
Warehouse and Shipping Associate:
The Warehouse and Shipping Associate provides support for the Logistics Manager in everyday operations of the warehouse and accessory shipping.
Duties may include:
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading and unloading trucks with kayaks
- Staging product for shipments
- Packaging of products (box building and packing)
- Perform general housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Inventory counts
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent work ethic, verifiable by references.
- Working knowledge of computers and receiving systems.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to hear and speak distinctly.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. with bending, pivoting, stretching and standing for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Medical and Dental Benefit Options Available.
Paid time off available after the first 6 months of employment.